Dr. Lin and the staff at Fantastic Family Dental want to ensure you that your well being and overall health are our highest priority. We are well trained and educated regarding COVID-19 and continued to provide you the highest level of safety and health.
We have added additional protocols to safeguard against the spread of COVID 19:
- We continue to follow all protocols from Occupational Safety and Health Administration and recommendation from the California Dental Association and American Dental Association.
- All surfaces in the examine rooms are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly with medical grade disinfectant.
- Disposable protective covering on equipment are disposed and new coverings are used for each patient’s visit.
- Non-disposable items are cleaned and sterilized between patients using hospital grade sterilization equipment. Our sterilization equipment is monitored and tested regularly.
- All staffs are in appropriate protective equipment.
- Receptionist area is cleaned and disinfected throughout the day including reception counter and chairs and doorknobs.
- Sneeze guards are in place to ensure the safety of patients and staffs in the front office.
- We incorporated 360 degree DuPont HEPA filter captures pollutants and VOC gases/odors from all direction. UV light kills germs and bacteria that can be trapped in the filter.
We are implementing a few additional protocols for our patients:
- We are screening patients before their appointments. If patients have signs of respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath), we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. We thank you for considering the health of others.
- Patients are required to wear masks before entering our office.
- A second screening will be completed before entering the treatment room.
- Hand sanitizers are offered at our front desk and in every treatment room and please use it prior to entering the exam room.
- All patients will rinse with an antimicrobial mouth rinse at every visit.
- Please do not bring other family members or friends to your appointment unless you are accompanying a minor.
- Only one family or one patient will be allowed in the office at a time.
- If you are uncomfortable waiting in the reception area, please wait in your car and text us “HERE” and we will provide you with further instruction.
- If you would like a mask, please ask someone at the front desk, and you will be given a mask to wear in the waiting room for your safety.
- We recommend washing your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer provided prior to leaving the office.
Again, we are committed to provide a safe environment for you and your family and we look forward to seeing you at Fantastic Family Dental for your oral health treatments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (408) 819-3443 or email us at email@example.com
Fantastic Family Dental